8AM Gluten Free Bajra Flour, 980g
Gluten-free Bajra Flour- Live a little extra With 8AM Gluten-Free Bajra Flour. This Greyish millet is a rich source of phosphorus, Folic acid, iron, zinc, multivitamins, etc. Not only this Bajre ki Roti controls your diabetes.
Availability: In Stock
Gluten-free Bajra Flour- Live a little extra With 8AM Gluten-Free Bajra Flour. This Greyish millet is a rich source of phosphorus, Folic acid, iron, zinc, multivitamins, etc. Not only this Bajre ki Roti controls your diabetes. Bajra is high in Fibre and gets digested slowly. You don’t feel hunger pangs during your day.
Bajra Flour is a new addition to our 8AM Family. Bajra flour is made by grinding the Bajra (pearl millet) grains. It is grayish in color and has a nutty flavor. Bajra flour is an excellent source of iron, protein, and folic acid.
Recipe for 8AM Gluten-Free Bajra Flour
- Bajra ki Tikki- Everyone loves Bajra ki Tikki during the winter season. Its aroma will melt your heart and its taste will make you drool.
- 5 Grainy Pizza Base- You can use different grains of flour-like Bajra, Ragi, Jowar, and other whole grains. This way you include Health and Taste in your day.
- Various Bajra Rotis in Lunch and Dinner- Make Aloo-Bajra Roti, Pea-Bajra Roti, Palak-Bajra Roti. Your family will enjoy the variety this way. When you include different Bajra Roti in your diet you get different types of minerals and vitamins.
Benefits of Gluten-Free 8AM Bajra Flour
- Helps in weight loss- Bajra consists of complex carbs that are absorbed gradually by the body. As a result, you feel satiated and prevent overeating. As a result, you are less likely to gain weight.
- High in Protein- Vegetarians should always eat high-protein foods. Bajra Flour is a complete protein. When combined with Rajma, Moong Dal, Urad Dal, and Chana Dal, you get a protein-packed meal.
- Bajra Flour keeps your Heart in Good shape- Bajra is rich in omega-3 fats, magnesium, potassium, fiber, and other nutrients that lower blood pressure. Magnesium is known for lowering blood pressure and reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke. Potassium is also an effective vasodilator that helps keep blood pressure at an optimum level.
- It’s Gluten-Free- It is a boon for people who are allergic to gluten or follow a gluten-free diet. Hence, bajra is always a better option than regular wheat flour.
So, What are you thinking? Embark on the Fitness and Heath Journey today!
It is made out of consciously chosen Bajra millets.